I am a designer and developer in the broadest sense of the word. I aspire to make my work an extension of the user, rather than a separate entity. I like learning through experiential and rapid iterative design and research methods. My core interest is integrating design, technology, entrepreneurship, and society in complex systems that connect and develop.
‘Thinking big makes problems smaller’
As a Designer I make extensive use of my network and like to connect people to help them achieve their goals, as success is never achieved alone. I believe products are never a solitary object; they are always part of a broader picture. My goal is to connect people to their surroundings through technology and design, without losing their connection with each other, connecting man and machine.
My career in bulletpoints:
- (current) MSc Interaction Technology at University of Twente
- Tool developer at Data Concept Technology
- BSc Industrial Design at Eindhoven University of Technology
- E.S.V. Demos
- VWO+ NT/NG at Hondsrugcollege
Skills and Interests
- Product design and prototyping
- Interaction technology
- Programming: Web dev, Machine learning (AI), data science, IoT
- Dango, Flask , Laravel, Scikit, Pandas, Processing, NodeJS
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Solidworks, Unity, Jetbrains